Our top 10 list for September:
1. We'd be crazy if we didn't put the new iPhone 5 in our top 10! Rumored to come out September 21st. Tune in to Apple's media event today to get the scoop!
2. The brand-new Blackbird Boutique on 6th Street (next to Nest). Funky, hip clothing and accessories all under $50! After you shop, check out some of our other 6th Street favorites: Real Food Cafe (yum!), Two Loons, The Nat and Blue Sage Gallery.
3. Adult Hula Hoop - channel your inner child and work your core with this weighted hula hoop. Great as a funny party game, too!
4. Charleston Biscuits - buttery goodness delivered right to your door.
5. Keeping your wine perfectly chilled while you drink can be challenging - the answer to this great dilemma? Corkcicle. As you know, we always love a good wine gadget!
6. Wishing you were in Paris? Bring the city of LOVE to the Texas Panhandle with Canned Air from Paris (only $10). NYC available, too.
7. FEED bags. Lauren Bush is feeding the world with this line of environmentally-friendly totes and more. Shopping is that much better when it's for a good cause.
8. To cure your cracked summer heels - we love this "foot mousse" - Heel To Toe - that gets you back into shape! Use after your shower.
9. This fab tablet keyboard in PINK! Just in time for the Race for the Cure.
10. A blog we think you'll dig: Mrs. Lilien.
Your fun friends,
Susan and Farrar